1. What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are small text information files that websites can use to make the user's browsing experience more efficient. These cookies are installed on the computer of the user accessing the Website from any communication protocol (hereinafter, "the User").
Cookies sometimes collect and process the personal data of the User, which is why the GDPR describes them as a type of "online identifier". There are also other similar information storage technologies (scripts, tracking pixels or other plug-ins) that serve the same purpose as cookies.
2. How long do cookies remain installed?
As a general rule, the duration of cookies depends on their purpose, but in all cases, they are kept for a certain period of time, proportionate and limited in accordance with their purpose. Cookies are classified as persistent cookies or session cookies according to how long they remain installed in your browser.
3. Existing types of Cookies
Cookies are classified into different categories depending on several factors, which are explained below. However, it is also possible for the same cookie to fall under several categories:
|Cookies by duration||Session cookies||These are cookies that expire when you leave the website, at which point the cookies are deleted from your browser. These cookies are used to link your actions on the website during browsing.|
|Persistent cookies||These cookies remain stored once you leave the website, for a more or less prolonged period of time, depending on the purpose of each cookie. For example, persistent cookies allow you to remember your preferences so that you can keep them the next time you access the website.|
|Cookies by origin||Own cookies||Those sent to the User's device from the Website managed by IRYO.|
|Third-party cookies||Those sent to the User's device from services or providers external to the Website managed by IRYO|
|Cookies by purpose||Security cookies||Security cookies help detect suspicious or fraudulent activity and ensure and support the security and functionality of the Website.|
|Personalisation or preference cookies||Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, such as the User’s preferred language or region.|
|Analytical or statistical cookies||Analytical cookies allow us to ascertain the browsing habits and behaviours of the User with respect to the Website, so that we can optimise the service efficiently.|
|Advertising, compartmental advertising cookies||Marketing cookies are used to track visitors to the website. The purpose is to show the individual user ads that are "personalised" to them and therefore more useful to publishers and third-party advertisers.|
4. Types of Cookies used on the iryo Website
4.1 First-party cookies:
- Technical or necessary cookies: As a User of the IRYO Website, you must accept this cookie to enable the service to continue to function. They are strictly necessary to make it easier for you to browse our Website, as well as to ensure that the content loads efficiently onto your device.
- Unique Analysis Identifiers: IRYO uses Google Analytics cookies to compile statistical data on users’ activities on the website in question, and thus to be able to improve the services provided to users. These cookies allow user traffic to be analysed by generating a user ID which is used to measure how many times a website is visited by a particular user. It also records when you first and last visited the Website, when a session was terminated, as well as the geographic location of the user via the IP address.
4.2 Third-party cookies:
- Social Media Cookies: In the case of the IRYO website, third-party cookies are used so that users can share the content of the website and its functionalities on social media platforms, specifically YouTube.
- Tracking technologies and purchase profile analysis: IRYO uses a unique analytics identifier issued through LexisNexis technology to collect statistical data on user activity on the website in question, and to analyse the profile of the buyer according to the purchases made on our website. This way, the information you provide us with will be collected in such a way that we will be able to ascertain the types of journeys you make, the preferences you express when purchasing our services and the price range of the services you have purchased from IRYO in the past. Our focus is on the services provided to users. This identifier may be matched with LexisNexis partners, although IRYO will never have access to customer data collected by third parties. Any User may object to this processing by following the instructions set out in point 6 of this Cookies Policy.
LIST OF COOKIES BY ISSUER
|iryo.eu||__cf_bm||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website in order to produce valid reports on the usage of the website.||1 day|
|google.com||CONSENT||This cookie remembers consent to Google's preferences.||13 months|
|google.com||_Secure-ENID||This Google cookie allows you to customise how ads are viewed outside of Google or to store information such as your preferred language when displaying search results.||13 months|
|google.com||AEC||This cookie is necessary for the use of the options and services of the website when you visit it from Google.||6 months|
|google.com||OTZ||This cookie allows you to optimise and personalise the advertisements shown when browsing. It serves to analyse web traffic patterns and browser session duration. It is related to the Google Adwords personalised advertising system.||1 month|
|google.com||SOCS||This cookie remembers consent to Google's preferences.||13 months|
|youtube.com||_Secure-YEC||This YouTube cookie allows you to customise how ads are viewed outside of YouTube or to store information such as preferred language when displaying search results.||13 months|
|youtube.com||SOCS||This cookie remembers consent to YouTube preferences.||13 months|
|youtube.com||YSC||This cookie identifies your visits on YouTube.||Session|
|youtube.com||PREF||This cookie remembers and tracks YouTube interests on different websites.||2 years|
|youtube.com||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||This cookie estimates bandwidth.||6 months|
|youtube.com||CONSENT||This cookie remembers consent to YouTube preferences.||13 months|
5. Consent, configuration, deactivation or deletion of cookies
your cookie settings at any time here. This way, you can change your preferences in relation to privacy by activating or deactivating each type of cookie.
You can disable and/or delete cookies through your browser settings. However, we warn you that the deactivation of some cookies may cause a slowdown in the connection between IRYO and the user or result in the impossibility of offering you certain functionalities of the website.
Below, we provide you with the links to disable cookies in the main browsers:
6. Rights regarding the processing of personal data.
The User enjoys the following rights in relation to the processing of their personal data:
- Right to request access to personal data;
- Right to request rectification or deletion;
- Right to request the limitation of their processing;
- Right to object to processing;
- Right to portability of the data in question, and
- Right to revoke consent at any time.
These rights can be exercised by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to Calle de Méndez Álvaro, 56, 28045, Madrid, Spain, indicating "Exercise of rights" as the subject.
In the event that you believe that there have been irregularities in the processing of your personal data, you may submit a written complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Calle Jorge Juan, 6 28001, Madrid or online via their website https://sedeagpd.gob.es.
Last modified: August 2022.